KIAC’s Family Services provides direct services to our immigrant neighbors, as well as resource referrals to our community partners. Family services offered at KIAC include:
• translating medical bills,
• connecting immigrants with rent assistance,
• scheduling clients for one of our free medical or dental clinic appointments,
• connecting immigrant families with clothing, baby items, and pantry staples and more!
For more information on the resources provided, visit our Family Services page
KIAC’s Immigration Legal Services oversees eleven volunteer DOJ Accredited Representatives and several volunteer lawyers to provide immigration legal services to over 600 immigrants annually. These immigration legal matters include:
• asylum cases,
• green card applications & renewals,
• DACA filing and renewals,
• work authorizations, and more!
For more information on immigration legal matters, visit our Immigration Legal Services page
KIAC’s Tax and Business Services works with immigrants to apply for business licenses and file state and federal taxes. Are you looking to start a business or are you a small business owner looking for help with your taxes? Visit our Tax & Business Services page to learn more about how we can help!
Kitsap Immigrant Assistance Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is almost entirely funded by community contributions.