– Paperwork and phone calls: Help with reading and writing documents in English or Spanish, filling out forms on paper or online, and making phone calls
– Bills: Help with applying for financial assistance for medical bills or setting up payment plans
– Learning English: Information about local English classes
– Doctors: Free medical clinic for uninsured adults, 3 times per month.
– Dentist: Low cost dental care with Peninsula Community Health Services.
– Clothing: Free clothing is available by appointment on Tuesdays.
– General information and referrals for other needs, including information about school enrollment, health insurance, driver licenses, help for victims of domestic violence, housing, employment, mental health services, civil legal aid, and other resources. While we cannot provide case management, we will do our best to act as your interpreter and help you seek resources to navigate difficult situations.
– Emergency rent and food assistance
— Holiday program
— Coming soon: Gatherings for moms and youth!