KIAC Immigration Legal Services is a Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) recognized agency that provides high quality, low cost immigration legal services to foreign born individuals and their families. The staff of a BIA recognized agency must have a certain level of experience in, and knowledge of, immigration law to be accredited by the BIA to provide immigration legal services. Accredited staff go through rigorous training to become BIA accredited. Read our Code Of Professional Responsibility For Accredited Representatives.
- We unite families:
- Family petitions
- Adjustment of status
- Consular processing
- Replacement of green cards
- We protect the vulnerable:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – DACA click here for Additional DACA information
- Referrals for victims of domestic violence and other crimes
- Immigration Court representation
- Know Your Rights workshops
- We encourage civic participation:
We are located at 802 Dr MLK Way in Bremerton, WA 98337 on the left side of the building as you face it.
Contact us to schedule an appointment –
(360) 616-0479 ||| (360) 616-2722 Espanol ||| Email us