Family Services is located at Lighthouse Plaza, 3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, lower level, rear of building. We provide a multitude of services to facilitate the adjustment of immigrants to America and our community.
At our Family Services Center
- Referrals to medical, dental, legal, domestic violence and social and health services
- On-site medical clinic once each month, 4th Tuesday of the month
- Quarterly dental clinic.
- Opportunities to gain English language skills
- Presentations on nutrition and other health topics
- Tutoring and mentoring
- Assistance with everyday needs, such as filling out applications, reading and understanding mail, bills and medical and insurance statements, conflicts with landlords and employers, problems at school
- Information on health care enrollment
- Outreach workshops regarding citizenship and immigration help
- Cultural outreach Folklorica group
Kitsap Immigrant Assistance Center
3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton
Free Health Care Screenings
Free medical screenings are done by local doctors and nurses monthly; typically the clinics are held every 4th Tuesday of the month from 12-4, at Lighthouse Plaza , 3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton WA 98311. Please call 360-440-2376 or 360-616-0479 to confirm that the clinic will be held, as times and dates may change.
Doctors are available for consultations.
Free dental care is offered by local dental professions working out of a mobile unit provided by a partnership with Medical Teams International. Call KIAC at (360) 440-2376 for the date and time of the next dental clinic.