Here at KIAC, most of the assistance we provide to local families is only possible because of donated time and donated items. See our Volunteer tab for info about getting involved yourself, or keep reading if you or a group you are part of can support our immigrant community with any of the following needs.
- Donate to our Emergency Assistance Fund. All funds will go directly toward rent and food assistance. Donate here on our website and note “Emergency Assistance Fund” with your donation, or send a check with Emergency Assistance Fund in the memo line to:
PO Box 1276
Bremerton, WA 98337
- Donate to food banks in Bremerton or Belfair, especially items like: Maseca, oil, salt, sugar, Nido powdered milk, vermicelli noodles, dried black beans, rice, instant coffee.
- Donate new packages of diapers or wipes to Eastside Baby Corner – we are a partner and can order through them
- We are working remotely and unable to accept most donations for now. Please hold on to any items below that you would like to donate and check back for when we open again!
- WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CLOTHING DONATIONS. We have appreciated the immense generosity of our community in supporting our clothing event, but we are shifting to partnering with New Beginnings Closet to best utilize our space and not duplicate other available resources. We may accept clothing again in the future, but at this time, while we re-think our space, please consider donating clean, good-quality used clothing to New Beginnings Closet or elsewhere instead.
- Bunk beds (please email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture, do not deliver to office)
- Carseats – donate directly to Eastside Baby Corner