Here at KIAC, most of the assistance we provide to local families is only possible because of donations — donated time, money and items. See our volunteer page for info about getting involved yourself, or keep reading if you, or a group you are part of, can support our immigrant neighbors with any of the following needs.
WAYS TO DONATE
Become a Sustainer
Please consider making a monthly gift. By doing this you’ll greatly help us to continue to serve the aspiring Americans in our community. Just click on the Donate button, and select the Recurring option.
Make a gift
Monetary gifts to KIAC are crucial for KIAC to provide services and programs to families in need. Your gift can make a difference in the life of fellow community member. Kitsap Immigrant Assistance Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All gifts to KIAC are tax-deductible. To make a gift,
Donate through the button below.
You can also mail your donation to us at
Kitsap Immigrant Assistance Center
PO Box 1276
Bremerton, WA 98337
If you would like to make a donation from your bank or investment account our tax ID is 75-3182528.
Your employer may have a donation matching program. Call us at (360) 616-2722 if you need additional information.
Questions? Contact Kim at (360) 616-2722 or Email
- Food: We distribute bundles with these items to 60+ families/month, so we always need more!
- Dry black beans
- White rice
- Vegetable oil
- Household goods: Toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry soap, toothpaste, shampoo.
- Children’s books in Spanish or bilingual English/Spanish.
- Fresh produce: Contact us to donate garden/farm produce.
- Winco gift cards
- Beds: We can sometimes match a bed donor to a family in need; it helps if you can transport the bed. Contact us to see if we are currently able to facilitate a bed donation.
- Donate to our Emergency Assistance Fund. All funds will go directly toward rent and food assistance for local immigrant families. Donate here on our website and note “Emergency Assistance Fund” with your donation, or mail a check with Emergency Assistance Fund in the memo line.
- Items can be dropped off at KIAC between 9 a.m and 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday
Donate items to our partners:
- Donate diapers & wipes, carseats and other baby items to Eastside Baby Corner – Our clients receive baby-centric goods from EBC on a regular basis.
- WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CLOTHING DONATIONS. We now partner with New Beginnings Closet. You can donate clean clothing in good condition to them at: 2027 13th St, Bremerton. Monday-Friday during daylight hours. Leave items outside the garage of the blue house. Our clients regularly receive clothing at no cost from New Beginnings.