We have two locations that provide a multitude of services to facilitate the adjustment of immigrants to America and our communities.
At our Family Services Center
- Referrals to medical, dental, legal, domestic violence and social and health services
- On-site medical clinic once each month
- Quarterly dental clinic.
- Opportunities to gain English language skills
- Presentations on nutrition and other health topics
- Tutoring and mentoring
- Assistance with everyday needs, such as filling out applications, reading and understanding mail, bills and medical and insurance statements, conflicts with landlords and employers, problems at school
- Information on Affordable Care Act enrollment
- Outreach workshops regarding citizenship and immigration help
- Cultural outreach Folklorica group
Immigration Legal Services
We are a Board of Immigration Appeals recognized agency.
- Opportunity to apply for citizenship with our BIA Accredited Immigration Specialists
- Preparation and coaching for the citizenship interview
- Case management to ensure clients process their immigration paperwork successfully
- Technical assistance completing different immigration forms
- Green card renewal
- Family immigration
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA)
- Assistance in starting a business and getting a business license
- Assistance with state and federal taxes and getting an ITIN
Visit our Legal Services page for more information.