Family Services is located at Lighthouse Plaza, 3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, lower level, rear of building. We provide a multitude of services to facilitate the adjustment of immigrants to America and our community.
At our Family Services Center
We are here to serve immigrants with services such as:
- Doctors: Free Medical Clinic, once a month, 1:00-4:00pm
November 27, January 22 – No appointment necessary – no December clinic
- Dentist: Are you in pain? Do you have an infected tooth? Call to see if you qualify for a free dentist appointment.
- Legal: We can help find free consultations with attorneys for divorce, child custody, employment, landlord/tenant issues and more.
- Clothing/Furniture: We have clothing, furniture, hygiene items, school backpacks or other items available for those in need.
Clothing Giveaways: November 21, December 19, January 16 – 9am-12pm
- Immigration legal services: Call to see if we have appointments available for legal immigration cases or questions.
- Preparation for the citizenship test and interview
- Bills: We can help you seek financial assistance or set up payment plans.
- Paperwork and phone calls: Help with reading and writing documents in English and making phone calls
- Learning English: Information about programs to learn and practice English.
Other questions: Whatever your situation, we will try to help.
Kitsap Immigrant Assistance Center
3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton
Free Health Care Screenings
Free medical screenings are done by local doctors and nurses monthly; typically the clinics are held every 4th Tuesday of the month from 12-4, at Lighthouse Plaza , 3627 Wheaton Way, Bremerton WA 98311. Please call 360-440-2376 or 360-616-0479 to confirm that the clinic will be held, as times and dates may change.
Doctors are available for consultations.
Free dental care is offered by local dental professions working out of a mobile unit provided by a partnership with Medical Teams International. Call KIAC at (360) 440-2376 for the date and time of the next dental clinic.