Here at KIAC, most of the assistance we provide to local families is only possible because of donated time and donated items. See our Volunteer tab for info about getting involved yourself, or keep reading if you or a group you are part of can support our immigrant community with any of the following needed supplies.
- Size 6 diapers
- Diaper wipes
- New booster car seats
- WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CLOTHING DONATIONS. We have appreciated the immense generosity of our community in supporting our clothing event, but we are shifting to partnering with New Beginnings Closet to best utilize our space and not duplicate other available resources. We may accept clothing again in the future, but at this time, while we re-think our space, please consider donating clean, good-quality used clothing to New Beginnings Closet or elsewhere instead.
- Folders with pockets
- Reusable grocery bags
- Coloring books, crayons
- Bunk beds (please email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture, do not deliver to office)
- Shampoo, soap, conditioner, deodorant, feminine hygiene pads
- Dish soap, Laundry soap
- Food: rice, dried beans, Maseca, oil, dried pasta
- Cell phones, wiped
- Children and teen books in Spanish, Tagalog, Mam or Q’anjob’al