Here at KIAC, most of the assistance we provide to local families is only possible because of donated time and donated items. See our Volunteer tab for info about getting involved yourself, or keep reading if you or a group you are part of can support our immigrant community with any of the following needed supplies.
- Diaper wipes
- Bunk beds
- Clothing for school-age children
- Clothing for all ages – babies, children, teens, adults. We request that all clothing be washed and in good condition. We will only put out clean, good quality garments to respect the dignity of the families who come to the Center. Also, most of our clients are petite, so extra-large adult sizes should be donated elsewhere to be best used.
- Reusable grocery bags
- Shampoo, soap, conditioner
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Feminine hygiene pads
- Diapers and wipes
- Bed sheets (twin, queen, crib)
- Work gloves
- Food: rice, dried beans, Maseca
- Cell phones, wiped
- Children and teen books in Spanish, Mam or Q’anjob’al